< Back

France talent passport – who is it suitable for?

The Passeport Talent visa aims to attract talented people to the country. The following may apply for it:

Artists, painters or writers are representatives of creative professions who legally work in France, either for hire or for themselves. It is necessary to confirm the availability of means of subsistence (at least 70% of the official minimum wage in France per person for each month of stay).

Persons who have received international recognition in the scientific, sports, educational, literary, intellectual or artistic fields. An employment contract or period of stay in the country is at least three months.

Employees of an innovative company. The activity must be related to innovative research and development, and the annual salary must be twice the official minimum wage in France.

Employees of French representative offices of foreign companies. The annual salary must be 1.8 times the minimum wage. Work under a French employment contract for a period of at least three months.

Scientists/research workers. The applicant must be a certified specialist at least at a master's level and have a referral for a business trip.

Qualified employees are graduates of specialized universities whose diplomas are recognized in France, or specialists with at least five years of professional experience in the field. You need an employment contract with a French employer for at least 12 months.

Investors - you need to invest an amount of €300 thousand in the economy and create/preserve jobs for a period of at least four years after the investment.

Founders and co-owners of companies. It is necessary to submit a project for a commercial, commercial or industrial enterprise that will be implemented in France or already exists. At the same time, you must be a certified specialist or have at least five years of professional experience in the field, and also invest at least €30 thousand in the business.

Collecting documents and creating a case is not the easiest thing, so you may need to consult an immigration specialist before starting.


© 2024 VelesClub Int. All rights Reserved. Privacy policy